Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random question

My mind draws a blank right now, but now that we have this time travel thing going on, does anyone know what would happen if a future self interacted with their past self?

For a half second, thinking about reasons why Charlotte might be all nosebleedafied, I thought that perhaps Elle was pregnant with a baby Char (but then I took a millisecond to realize that Charlotte was born in the 70's-early 80's according the information provided by Ben{as though we can trust that})

But that of course led me to the aforementioned question and what kind of repercussions it could have.

Also could this have something to do with why Ben can't go back to the Island after turning the Donkey Wheel?

It's out of left field I know, but I really needed a topic of some form to start contributing.

Peace!

8 comments:

  1. I'm leaning towards the they cannot interact with themselves, that might explain the whispers, we shall see, I think this one might be answered this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the whispers theory. That is what I am leaning towards right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maps and roads that brought me here today,
    they are just a whisper in time
    circumstances that were explained away,
    they are just a whisper in time

    because we are messengers of memory,
    just whispers in time.

    thank you Bad Religion, you always make me happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If they interact with their past selves then Marty's brother will fade away in the picture, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only if Jack ends up being Christians father

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang on, isn't Christian Jack and Claire's dad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes... but what if through Time Travel, Jack gets hit by the car that his grandmother is riding in, they take Jack in and his grandma ends up falling in love with him... and then they do it, and Jack becomes his Dad's Dad! OR JACK IS CHRISTIAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete