Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finale Prediction

OK here is my prediction for how the show ends. I think it will be very well written and we are all going to be in all, but it will essentially boil down to a retelling of the Atlantis story. I don't think they will come out and say it's Atlantis because that is too corny, but I think they will say that they were an advance civilization who found great technologies and was to travel across space and time and extend life and because of all of this the surrounding civilizations tried to attack them which is why they moved the island and why they are very angry at outsiders.

Whether or not they say it I believe the island originated in the Mediterranean.

First most of the long term inhabitants are white or at least European.

Second the four toed foot first of all denotes a seperate race than normal humans and the Greek or Roman sandle on the statue further supports this island used to be in the Mediterranean.



I'm sure everyone(Travis) will have points of contention, so have at it.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are too wrapped up in the 4 toed statue to see any other outcome... That or you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just using the foot as evidence of past civilization that had first century and earlier Mediteranean style footwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. word... I'm picking up what your putting down. I'm just not sure if it is the central idea behind the whole LOST story. More like the numbers, Interesting but not totally relevant.

    ReplyDelete