Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Numbers

I have a theory. We now know that the island moves through space/time at specific intervals that can be predicted using chalkboards and equations and a giant pendulam. Now the first time that Dharma sent a team/person to where they believed the island would be they would have no way of confirming or denying the people were there. Therefore the original Dharma crew transmitted the numbers from the radio tower, that Russou changed, to confirm they were successful because just transmitting "We made it" is a little to obvious. I may be wrong about the reason why they are transmitting the numbers but i think they tie into the equations to find the island.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the numbers being the key to the equation. The other stuff is possible, but I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was just a thought i'm not sold on it either, the numbers being a part of the equation i'm feeling pretty solid about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more fascinated by the sky turning purple thing that we discussed in the car. I think I need to put it out in it's own post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, whenever I'm not feeling lazy I will post it.

    ReplyDelete